Thursday, August 27, 2009

Awards!

It has taken me an embarassing amountof time to get around to post anything, since I am in the middle of exams. I am not even reading as much as I usually do! But everything in life is easier when you are acknowledged, and that is exactly the warm, fuzzy feeling I got from five wonderful bloggers this past week. Thank you for spreading the positive vibrations!

The Let's Be Friends Award
(thank you Jessica & Sheila)

Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.

This award goes to~
Jenn-ay
Lisa
Melissa
Alyssa
Ryan
Margo
Wendy

The Super Comments Award
(thank you Sheila & Melissa)

The Super Comments Award is for those who you can always count on for a comment.

This award goes to~
Jenny
Lizzy
Ryan

The Lemonade Award
(thank you Lisa & Melissa)

The Lemonade Award is a great way to show gratitude!

This award goes to~
Bookin' With Bingo
Jenn-ay
Allie

The Me to You Award
(thank you Jenn-ay)



This award goes to~
Lizzy
Sheila
Melissa

Thanks again!

15 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

This is so sweet of you and how cute is this award!!! I will post this later (when I am not in the office suppose to be working on notes....) :)

Lisa said...

First of all.. WELCOME BACK!! I was literally JUST going to email you to see if you were okay, and to tell you that I missed your posts! But you are back, and glad you are well albiet busy! Good luck with all of your exams!

Secondly, THANK YOU!!! You are too sweet!!

Missy B. said...

Congratulations on your awards!

Ryan said...

Thank you so much for the awards. I'm been sick today so they brought a smile to my face. I will get these posted and passed on a little later. I hope your exams went well.

Wall-to-wall books said...

Holy crap you were popular this week!!!!!! LOL Congrats! and thank you for the award!

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

Congrats on the awards! the me 2 u one is cute lol :D

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Thank you for the awards!!

And don't worry about not making it on very much lately. I do hope exams went well! They are more important to get through.

I really do love the awards and they do mean a lot to get awarded them. The teddy bear, Me to You Award is just adorable.

I will post these on my site here soon.

Lizzie said...

Ooooh! I made you a special award come by a pick it up!

Bingo said...

Congratulations on all your awards, Nikola...greatly deserved! I thank you for my lemonade stand award. That was so kind of you to think of me. Yippee, nice to start my day with a pat on the back!

Teddyree said...

Congrats on all the blog love. YaY for you :-)

Lisa said...

Hey Nikola, I'm not sure if you checked your comments from last Sunday, but I gave you an award as well!
http://bookblabbing.blogspot.com/2009/08/sunday-salon-and-lemonade-award.html

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Nikola, I know you are busy but whenever you get the time stop over at my blog, I have an award waiting for you.

I hope exams are going well! Good luck!

Jennay and Luke the Pup said...

Another award for you...YAY

Alexia561 said...

Congratulations on all of your awards! I really like your blog and am now following. Nice to meet you! :)

Anonymous said...

I think you have a great page here… today was my first time coming here.. I just happened to find it doing a google search. anyway, good post.. I’ll be bookmarking this page for sure.