Monday, August 10, 2009

Welcome to my book blog!

Welcome to my brand new book blog!

The creation of this blog is really only a series of fortunate events. While promoting my older blog, viciousworld. (the title turned out to be true, since I had around zero traffic on it), I accidentally stumbled upon a wonderful community of book lovers. These people review, recommend and give free books - what more do you need? I instantly realized that in order to be a part of this vibrant community, I had to make a book blog myself, and the rest is history.

I solemnly swear that I will try and make this blog as organized, interactive, interesting and fun as I possibly can. I do read a lot, but there is a twist - as a student of English language and literature, I often need to read the classics. Since I am planning to post about every single book I read, the blog might be of special interest to those interested in reading the classics. Just a thought.

Thanks so much for reading!

Nikola 

4 comments:

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Welcome! I hope you enjoy blogging and visiting the many great blogs out there on all sorts of books!

Amanda said...

Nikola - welcome to the book blogging world! I've only been part of it for less than a year now and it's been amazing. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. :)

Amy said...

Hi Nikola, thanks for stopping by at my blog - I am fairly new to book blogging as well. I'm going to add you to my blogroll and check you blog often - it looks like you enjoy historical fiction as I do!

Bingo said...

Welcome to this friendly world of book bloggers, Nikola! I hope you enjoy your new blog.