I love getting awards, and I think it's such a great concept. To stop and blog about some of the million blogs we read every day and appreciate them with a cute little graphic. I have just seen I've won a Beautiful Blogger Award (one I don't think I've won before) from Book Junkie, a wonderful blogger who herself has indeed deserved this award. Make sure you check her blog out!
Now, here's the rules: I am to list 7 things you might not now about me and then pass it onto 15 other bloggers and notify them of it. Here goes.
7 Things You Might Not Have Known About Me
- I love TV shows and am always following at least one. My heart belongs to Sex and the City and Queer as Folk, but also Desperate Housewives, True Blood, Gilmore Girls, Brothers & Sisters, ALIAS, and many more!
- I am a bona fide movie buff. My interests are endless, and some of my favorite movies include RENT, Amelie, Atonement, Love and Other Disasters, Dangerous Liaisons and many I can't recall right now.
- I need coffee. Every day.
- I am able to surf book blogs 24/7.
- I hate intolerance, ignorance and judging.
- If I see new comments on my blog in the morning, it kinda makes my day.
- My favorite music includes Madonna, Rufus Wainwright, Scissor Sisters, Idina Menzel and Lady Gaga.
- I sometimes judge blogs by their design. So sue me.
- I've never participated in a readathon, but I hope to do it this year.
- I love traveling, and there is a pretty good chance I'll spend my next school year in America. Wanna meet up?
Now's the time to nominate fantastic blogs for this prestigious award (in no particular order). And the award goes to...
- Queen of Happy Endings
- The Zen Leaf
- A Guy's Moleskin Notebook
- Melissa's World
- Reading Nook
- Book Journey
- It's Just Me, Wendy
- Book Bound
- Michelle's Bookshelf
- Book Blab
- Jenny Loves to Read
- My Tea Time is Book Time
Of course, there's many others I've failed to mention, but as soon as I get another award, I'll let you know about them as well. 15 wasn't too much at all, which was definitely not my first thought reading the award rules. Again, thanks for reading and thanks for writing such beautiful blogs!