Monday, August 17, 2009

Award: The Zombie Chicken Award

Many, many thanks to the wonderful Melissa over at her blog, who awarded with my very first award EVER! Melissa, thank you for choosing this little corner of the blogosphere to award, you really made my day! Here is a little bit about my award.

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by coosing unwisely or not choosing at all.

Here are the 5 people this award goes to:

Lizzy J, over at http://historicallyobsessed.blogspot.com

Amanda, over at http://zenleaf.blogspot.com

Jenny, over at http://takemeaway-jennala9.blogspot.com

Sheila, over at http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Elizabeth, over at http://ebogie.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

Amanda said...

Isn't this the best award ever?? How cool that it got to be your first. And thanks for passing it on to me. :) I will post about it this Sunday.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I am glad it made your day!! It does feel wonderful when you get an award. I felt wonderful when Ryan gave one to me. So I just had to share the great feeling and you do have a great thing going here. It is great to get to read other thoughts on books and such. So, thank you for sharing with us!

Ryan said...

Congrats, it is a really cool award

Nikola said...

Thank you, I am loving it so much!

Kelly said...

Thanks so much for the nice comment you left on my blog. It brought me to your blog and I was shocked when I found out your blog had only been up for a week! Your content and layout is simply superb!

Lori Johnston said...

Congrats, Nikola! What a great award. I hope to achieve zombie chicken status one day. Hee!

Jenny said...

Thanks Nikola!!!

I'll post this later tonight after work.

Lizzie said...

He He, I have seen this award before and I think it is so funny. Thank you I will post it up today! I do really love your blog too! Thank you!

Lizzie said...

Got posted up!
http://historicallyobsessed.blogspot.com/2009/08/awards-thank-you-nikola-and-alaine.html

Lizzie said...

oh forgot I gave you one too!

Allie ~ Hist-Fic Chick said...

Hi Nikola,

I recently discovered your blog after you commented on mine and entered my Heretic Queen Giveaway :)

Really good job, I too am surprised to learn that you have only been doing this for a week...anyway just wanted to pop over and say hello and congrats on your awards (Lizzy nominated you for BINGO too)!!

Best,
Allie

Nikola said...

OMG, thanks so much! It's always so nice to hear from more experienced bloggers!

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Thank you! That is so sweet of you and I take the Zombie Chicken award very seriously ....LOL :)

I will post this soon! :)

Congrats on your awards - most deserving!

Jessica said...

Congrats to you and those who are nominated!! :)