If you've read my review of Dan Begley's Ms. Taken Identity, you know that this is a funny, funny book with bits and pieces of universal truths sprinkled throughout. Now, the wonderful Dan Begley has chosen to present two of my readers with a copy of his debut novel. Read my review here, or go ahead and leave a comment to enter. Here are the contest rules:
1. The giveaway is open only to addresses located in the USA or in Canada.
2. The giveaway will have two winners, each winning a copy of the book.
3. The giveaway will be open until September 15th.
4. In order to enter, leave a comment with your email address (no email, no entry!).
5. Get special entries for doing the following:
+2 for following (never too late to start!)
+2 for tweeting about the contest
+2 for posting about the contest/putting it into a sidebar (+4 if you use the graphic from my sidebar)
6. The winners will be announced on the blog, as well as contacted by e-mail. If they do not respond in 48 hours, new winners will be chosen.
Good luck everybody! Let the games begin!
The contest is now closed.