Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Interview and Miscellaneous Stuff


A week or so ago, another book blogger Brent, of Naughty Book Kitties, asked me to do a blogger interview with him. I did, and today I am featured on his blog. Thanks, Brent!

Check out the interview here.

I am going to Dubrovnik for (almost) a week, then come back home for a day (I'll try and post - after all, I always get quite a lot of reading done on the seaside), and then I'm going to Zakynthos, a fabulous Greek island - that's actually it on the picture above.

Until then, please take part in my giveaways and go check out what I have to say on book blogging.

xoxo
Nikola

6 comments:

brizmus said...

Dubrovnik - have fun! I was there for a while a couple years ago, and it was SO amazing!

Wall-to-wall books said...

Wow! Your trip sounds awesome!
Have a great time, can't wait to hear all about it.
You will tell us about it, won't you?

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hello, Nikola,

Dubrovnik is incredible, truly unique. I'm sure you'll love it.

Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

Warmly,
Lisabet

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Wow - have fun! :D

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

Have a great vacation! I've actually been to Zakynthos but that was back in 2001 :-) Lovely place, I've stood and looked down on that shipwreck but we didn't take the sightseeing boat down there.

Jenny Girl said...

The water is just beautiful. That's what does it for me, the water.