Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WWW Wednesdays #1


This is my first time participating in the charming WWW Wednesdays meme, hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading! The meme consists of answering three fun questions.


What are you currently reading?


I am in between books at the moment, but am trying out the romance novel Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch by B.J. Daniels. Good news - it is a free ebook, available on Amazon! I am only a couple pages in, but so far so good!

What did you recently finished reading?

I have recently finished (and reviewed!) two very different books. The first one is a novella by JL Merrow novella entitled Muscling Through, a very juicy and heartwarming romance. The other one is one of my favorite reads this year, Gregory Maguire's Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West. (click on the titles for my reviews!)

What do you think you'll read next?

In all honesty, I am not entirely sure. My TBR pile is not very big right now, but I might tackle actor Rupert Everett's autobiography entitled Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins. Nothing is set in stone, though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These sounds pretty good - might have to check a few of them out. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier too. :)

WWW Wednesday post. :)

Kati R said...

Ah yes. The B.J Daniels free read. I've had this one floating around for a while and still haven't gotten around to it.

Welcome to the meme :)


My WWW Wednesday