Here's some of the books I might read tomorrow:
- Digital Fortress by Dan Brown
- Without You by Anthony Rapp
- Ryland's Sacrifice by Kim Dare
- Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
- Starting Over by Tony Parsons
Obviously, this is more than I can actually read tomorrow, but I am proud of how diverse this list is, just in case I'm in the mood for any particular genre.
As for updating my progress, I'm definitely going to take the time to write at least one blog post. However, I am still not sure how I'm going to go about doing this, so for now, I think Twitter is the best way to go. If I'm not following you, make sure you let me know and I'll start (there is a Twitter button in the sidebar). We need to be a big happy family tomorrow!